5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Invisible Braces.
With dental technology continuing to advance at an incredible rate, it’s now easier and even more affordable than ever before to get your teeth straightened. Invisible Braces allow for a really discreet way to help you achieve the smile you are searching for, without compromising on quality. We’ve rounded up 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Invisible Braces for your teeth straightening journey.
- One of the key benefits of invisible braces is, of course, they are far less noticeable than than the more traditional metal braces. They are made of a clear BPA free plastic allowing you to smile with confidence throughout the entire treatment process.
- They are really comfortable! Invisible braces are much more comfortable than metal braces. The clear aligner is designed to fit your teeth perfectly using a digital mould taken before you begin treatment. This custom fit, combined with the smooth material avoids unnecessary rubbing on your gums.
- They are completely removable! Whether you are dining out with friends, on a first date at a restaurant or taking a memorable photo – your invisible braces can be removed for those moments that matter. As long as they are worn 22 hours of the day your teeth straightening process should remain on track.
- They are better for oral hygiene. The removable nature of invisible braces, combined with their smooth texture, means they can be easily cleaned and food doesn’t get caught in them. This keeps bad bacteria from developing in your mouth so your teeth and gums stay nice and healthy.
- They can be managed at home! Whether you are always on-the-go or enjoy the comfort of your own home, the majority of the treatment process can be remotely monitored to ensure the tooth movement remains on track. When it’s time to move onto the next aligner, you’ll use our scan box which provides everything you need to prepare for your new aligner.
If you would like to know which Urban Smile Invisible Braces plan you are a candidate for, book an online consultation with our Treatment Coordinator